GOAL: Prepare for next week's action step by identifying one big goal and breaking it down into smaller goals PLUS continue to master the art of transforming your Inner Bully
Think of a big goal you would like to achieve within the next two to three months.
- Write all the negative thoughts you have as you think about this goal.
Next to each negative thought, write down which of the four secret weapons it relates to. (Refer back to episode 6 if necessary.)
Create a powerful affirmation for each negative thought you wrote down. Use the 7 keys to create powerful affirmations to guide you. (Refer back to episode 7 for details).
Pause to notice if your attitude about your big goal is already changing just by creating your affirmations.
- Think of how you can break down your big goals into smaller, more manageable goals.
- Practice your affirmations twice daily.
Continue to challenge your Inner Bully as you've previously done. Take several deep breaths and ask yourself:
- What story am I telling myself about this situation?
- Are the concerns that I’m having now valid for this particular situation, or is it my Inner Bully telling me stories from my past to keep me inside my box.
- What do I truly want to do?
- What can I do right now to be the Boss?