GOAL: Identify which weapons your Inner Bully uses against you and continue to master the art of transforming your Inner Bully
Pay attention to your Inner Bully and write down everything it tries to get you to believe.
- Next to each statement, identify which weapon or weapons your Inner Bully is using.
After writing down those statements and identifying the weapons, take several deep breaths and ask yourself:
- What story am I telling myself about this situation?
- Are the concerns that I’m having now valid for this particular situation, or is it my Inner Bully telling me stories from my past to keep me inside my box?
- What do I truly want to do?
- What can I do right now to be the Boss?
Spend a few minutes two times each day and use your imagination to practice being the way you want to be--over and over again. You can practice the same scenario you've practiced last week, or you can create a new scenario to practice. ** Remember to write these down in your journal so you can track your progress.
REMEMBER: Each time you have an emotion that you don't want to have, you can also practice neutralizing that emotion and shift yourself into a calm state by using the easy and powerful "Choosing Calm" and "Simple Truth" techniques.
** Remember to write these down in your journal so you can track your progress.