Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play |
In This Episode, You'll Discover:
We discussed the summary of Season One and recapped these important points:
- Your Inner Bully is really your Bodyguard doing all it can to keep you "safe."
- Unfortunately, "safe" means do not change, stay exactly as you are.
- Your Bodyguard uses 4 secret weapons to keep you playing small.
- Don't buy into your Inner Bully's stories or fear tactics, question them.
- Your Inner Bully cannot continue its story without your involvement.
- When you focus on the present moment, you cannot be in your head thinking negative thoughts or create scary what if situations.
- Your Inner Bully likes to use absolute language such as, “NEVER, ALWAYS, EVERYBODY, NOBODY.”
- Your Subconscious Mind is Your Body Guard, Your Inner Bully, and your most dedicated Personal Assistant.
- Every thought you have and every feeling you feel, is a command to your subconscious mind, “This is the experience I want. Give me more of this experience.”
- Use your imagination to vividly practice being the way you want to be.
- Your subconscious mind can’t tell the difference between a real event, versus an imagined event.
- Create powerful goal statement using the S.M.A.R.T. goal technique and small action steps to create a roadmap for achieving your goals.
- Create affirmations to rewire your mind.
- Use deep breathing, the Choosing Calm or Simple Truth method to keep calm and present focused.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Episode 1: Are You Aware of Your Inner Bully?
Episode 2: How to Stop Your Inner Bully in Its Tracks
Episode 3: The Boss, the Bully, and the Bodyguard
Episode 4 It's All in Your Mind
Episode 5: How to Stay Calm and Present Even in Difficult Situations
Episode 6: The Four Secret Weapons Your Inner Bully Uses Against You
Episode 7: How to Disarm Your Inner Bully's Secret Weapons
Episode 8: Rewire Your Mind for Success
Episode 9: How to Create Highly Effective Goals
Words of Wisdom for Teens Book Series: These award-winning books help teens and young adults take control of their lives by taking control of their mind.